So, I discovered I missed the emmys, which I'm kinda bummed about, but found out who won and all, I also came across some older videos of the emmys, that I thought some of you may enjoy, go to...
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us
I don't think it will automatically play the one I want it to, but if you type in 'emmy moments' in the search & watch #2 & # 3 (Lucille Ball, and Chevy Chase) I think those are the best.
Genieten!
p.s. title song by Phil Collins
22 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Phil Collins sings I Missed Again... ok i cheated but no one was playing your game! :)
Haha, very good!!!!
But, it would be even better if i hadn't said in the blog it was by Phil Collins.... ; )
Love ya Di!
crap, see how smart i am?
haha, ill let you guess the next one...
Post a Comment