16 September 2008

Oh, Candy

YAY!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I'm sooo excited I got my package today!!!! Thanks everyone! I totally gorged on the candy tho! Not sure how long it'll last ; ) I love your watercolor paintings Bren, thanks so much! They're all on my wall. Your jacket totally drowns me, mom, but thanks for sending it anyway. I love the calender, its so cute! It'll be nice especially to have everyones birthdays tho...yes yes, i know im bad with remembering them, but at least everyone knows im awful and no one has super high exphectations : ) Where did you get the sticker booklet? Angie gave me one a bit ago...is it the same one? Thanks for the medicine...I've been having a little bit of trouble the last few days with my hearing, a couple of times my roommates knocked on my door, but i didn't hear them. I'm very excited about my sarongs too...i knew i should've brought one with me...
So I had my american popular culture class today, we watched pretty woman. I woke up early to go to class and watch a movie i've seen...oh, a billion times. But! In the movie she says, "fly by the seat of my pants"! Ha! I guess that really does make it an american saying. I think i wrote about accidently saying the expression and no one knew what i meant so i had to explain it.
Oh, and I was talking with Jordan and Rhysa, I guess Jordan got Rhysa hooked on the twiilight series, and has all the books with her, so she lent (lent?) me the last one so i could actually finish it! Hopefully i can find time to with all the other reading i have to do!!!!
Anyway, im off to the bank, advisors office, and then lunch with a couple of people, and am really excited for the bike ride, it looks like its out in the country side, so ill get to see more of the city without all the buildings!
Forgot to mention yesterday was my one month anniversary of being in Nijmegen! Yay, I made it!

TTFN.
p.s. title song is by Cheap Trick

The river we went over to get to Annas
Not sure if we're in a different town, or what?
Radboud Universteit Nijmegen Crest..."In Dei Nomine Feliciter"



To get to where Anna lives
On the other side of the river

1 comment:

Paige said...

So, I found out, Hatert is a suburb of Nijmegen on the south side.