Ah, this european history course is driving me crazy. This is worse than taking a philosophy class. I've just read 74 pages in 4 different books that all debate what europe is. Is it an idea, identity, geographical area? Who should belong in europe? Is Russia a european country? Should we let Turkey in?
Who cares?????
Honestly, I can't believe how much junk I just read. Scholars taking punches at each other, eastern europe isn't represented in american colleges very well in courses, eastern europe is picked on, western europe is the best, christianity is the core of europe...yada yada yada.
I understand it's best to see an issue from all sides and points of view, but this all just makes me want to shut the book and not open it again.
Ugh, I'm just sick of hearing about it, I just don't even want to write about it.
So, I found out mail doesn't come on sundays, and it comes around 1ish...i think i was talking to someone about that...and i didn't get the package yet.
And silly me, didn't think about when I was craving chocolate and didn't have any or any money, that I have sprinkles!!! I was very excited that I discovered that today. The ones I have aren't like cake sprinkles, they're more like shaved chocolate...really sweet chocolate.
Padre....I waited online for an hour and a half today...waiting to do skype and you never showed...we should plan another time. I don't know about tomorrow because I don't really know what's going on. I'm supposed to go over to someone's house to have lunch, but one of the girls doesn't finish till 3:30, and I have a 5pm dinner date and the lunch date lives 30 minutes away...so it's a mess...maybe thursday??? or at night sometime, I don't know your work schedule, or don't remember anyway.
Tot Ziens!
p.s. song title is by Red Hot Chili Peppers




2 comments:
Okay, so i take it back padre...it was lovely seeing you all this morning for the short time i did...this time works out a lot better for me than midnight, especially mondays since i dont have courses!
Hi Paige: I love History and can say I believe I understand what they may be talking about. Having lived thru some of it and reading the most.I can see it. Our southern states still have problems with the civil war. Stick in there,you will be ok. papa
Post a Comment