What would the world do without Frank Sinatra? So many classics...same with Judy Garland and Dean Martin, among many others. I think we'd all be lost.
So...I did something on a bit of a whim today and booked a ticket to Milan, Italy. Tickets were fairly cheap, and i was deciding between London (which was cheaper) and Alghero (Sardinia, Italy) which i really wanted to go to, but the tickets were more expensive. Milan actually then I found a cheap ticket, but it got to Milan at 9pm, so had to opt for the more expensive one...Anywho...
I'm taking a train from here (Nijmegen) to Düsseldorf (Germany) right across the border, and catch the plane there straight to Milan. Here's my iternary:
From Düsseldorf (Weeze) (NRN) to Milan (Bergamo) (BGY)
Sat, 25Oct08 Flight FR8606 Depart NRN at 12:35 and arrive BGY at 14:05
So...I did something on a bit of a whim today and booked a ticket to Milan, Italy. Tickets were fairly cheap, and i was deciding between London (which was cheaper) and Alghero (Sardinia, Italy) which i really wanted to go to, but the tickets were more expensive. Milan actually then I found a cheap ticket, but it got to Milan at 9pm, so had to opt for the more expensive one...Anywho...
I'm taking a train from here (Nijmegen) to Düsseldorf (Germany) right across the border, and catch the plane there straight to Milan. Here's my iternary:
From Düsseldorf (Weeze) (NRN) to Milan (Bergamo) (BGY)
Sat, 25Oct08 Flight FR8606 Depart NRN at 12:35 and arrive BGY at 14:05
Coming Back
From Milan (Bergamo) (BGY) to Düsseldorf (Weeze) (NRN)
Tue, 28Oct08 Flight FR8607 Depart BGY at 14:30 and arrive NRN at 16:10
I've found a few things online with some help (thanks mom) about attractions and that kind of thing...and I'll have some time to plan the trip, but if any of you know any place I absolutely should not miss, let me know!
Ah! I just remembered the guy I'm working with from my Europe class is from Italy! I think he actually said Milan....I think I have his email! I'll find out...
I finally got my money wired here!!!!! About time! Thanks Sam and Mom! This weekend should be nice, I'm going to the market tomorrow, and then have a movie night with the girls with dinner I hear? And sunday and monday reserved for studying.
Hebben een fantastisch weekend!
Ah! I just remembered the guy I'm working with from my Europe class is from Italy! I think he actually said Milan....I think I have his email! I'll find out...
I finally got my money wired here!!!!! About time! Thanks Sam and Mom! This weekend should be nice, I'm going to the market tomorrow, and then have a movie night with the girls with dinner I hear? And sunday and monday reserved for studying.
Hebben een fantastisch weekend!




2 comments:
huh?
And thanks to my dad too, who actually did the wire!!!!! Sorry it's late!
Post a Comment