13 September 2008

Tonight, Tonight

I've decided to name my posts after songs...and the first person who can tell me who sings this particular song, wins a gold star! (hint...one of my favorite artists)


Couldn't resist, the full moon was gorgeous tonight.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Smashing Pumpkins


I GET THE GOLD STAR HAHAHAHHAHAH

Paige said...

haha, YES! Did you have to look it up tho????? I'm not sure it counts if you have to look it up...

Anonymous said...

At the end of the articles there’s this description of a none miracle event and then she ends it by saying its miracle, (strange)


"Over millions of successive generations, a specific subvariant of one species of slime mold adapted to this particular concrete wall, in order to one day form this stain, and thus make manifest this vision of Darwin's glorious countenance," Cosgrove said, overcome with emotion".

"It's a miracle," she added.

It’s got to be a joke for her to end the way she did.

The meaning of miracle" divine intervention by a supernatural being in the universe by which the ordinary operation of Nature is overruled, suspended, or modified".

I think as people we need to belong to something weather it be religious or evolutionists or latest new age, new wave what ever it may be.

I find it very interesting that people would find anything other then a stain. Weather it’s a tree stump, a side of a building, a stain on a wall or a taco shell. Its allot like a famous painter from 100 year ago we may think he or she was a genius by that one stroke, when in fact he or she dropped the paint brush and said oh well that looks nice I'm going to leave it. We make of it what we need.

I want to say more but I’m tired.... good night.