30 September 2008

Down With The Sickness

Awesome song. So, I'm sick. The last few days have really sucked, especially today since I went to class, then to the bank, then some grocery shopping and of course it was raining while I was biking. I'm not yet confident enough to hold an umbrella and bike (although I could) because I feel like I would be so concentrated on holding the umbrella up that I would run into something.
But! I bought some vermacelli and chicken bouillon cubes and made my own sick soup! It's actually much better cuz the noodles are a tad thicker. Anyway, i was really excited that I figured out I could do that, for super cheap too! Haha, I remember when I was sick at Di's house and we sent Luke to get sick soup and he came back with chicken noodle soup, or something like that. How silly ; )

Goede Dag!
p.s. so, i guess there has been some confusion with what shi shi means, its japanese (shiko), it means to pee. I guess it's also portuguese. Anyway, I say it a lot, so you should know what it means : )
p.p.s. title song by Disturbed

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just seems a pig is a pig, you can call it a cow, but that does make it a cow, unless of course you get everyone to call it a cow.!~?

Paige said...

what exactly are you trying to say?

Anonymous said...

Just that we love you, and miss you and could not find a trace of you in Kauai. It sure would have been nice to have you there. We had a great time and Diana & Rob were very nice. Hope you get well soon. p.s. that should have said doesn't make it --papa - Grammie

Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige said...

Thank you very much! I wish i could've been there with you. love you and miss you too!