13 December 2008

Sleep Through the Static

I had a really long day today, and am exhausted. And didn't get enough sleep last night for various reasons. There were some really interesting things I'd like to tell you all about, but it'll have to wait 'till tomorrow. And, after I'm hosting a lunch for a few friends. So, for now to keep you entertained, I've put up the pictures from Maastrict in southern Netherlands and from Aachen in Germany up on my picasa, so you can check them out...without descriptions for now.

Goede Nacht!
p.s. title song by Jack Johnson

2 comments:

Melissa said...

hey I need your address paige! And when are we going to chat on skype?? Love ya!

Paige said...

Hey, i emailed you my address. And...I tried looking you up on skype, but couldn't find you. So...my skype name is pschultz30. And, I would love to chat soon! Love ya too!