24 December 2008

Elephants

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!
I hope you all are having a great day, not too hectic. I went and did a tour around coventry today, saw all the sites. A museum, 1/4 was just on Lady Godiva. Had tea and crumpets this morning (haha). They were lovely.
See you.
p.s. title song by Rachael Yamagata (elephants are like the mascot of coventry...they're everywhere on lamposts, buildings, etc.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Sounds like way too much fun, but we are glad for you. Papa & Grammie

Anonymous said...

Mele Kalikimaka to you! I tried to call you tonight which would have been Christmas morning for you but the call wouldn't go through so I'm kinda assuming that your phone doesnt work there? Well hope we can tell you merry Christmas in person. Miss you. Have fun in England. love ya, auntie

Paige said...

Yeah, actually I ran out of minutes, apparently spent 10 pounds here on minutes already. Merry Christmas!