Things I Hate
That honey is so expensive. That the last train from Lent to Heyendaal is at 11:48 pm.
That I'm down to two free movie tickets and have to use them by the 13th.
That most of my friends are leaving in two weeks.
The cold.
The International Office.
These weird drops I ate, and very quickly regretted eating.
That no one here understands, 'no red meat' what? huh? ya, but what kind of meat do you want?
No costco sized jumbo items.
That I have to make such small proportions of food. I'm still not used to it.
That I always have leftovers.
Plum Palinka.
Remembering to pay rent.
That I don't have a printer.
That my umbrella broke.
That I don't have a comforter.
Things I Love
That rooibos tea is so cheap.Iris Cheques.
And that I can be a lab rat for money.
That there's a green room/area inside the spinoza building.
Danish Christmas Cookies.
Letters from Family.
And my wall of Home.
That I found the perfect shop to get gifts for when I go home.
The chocolate store in the city center.
Markets on Saturday and Monday.
Gluhwein.
My new scarf.
Making Christmas Decorations.
That I now know how the train system works.
Rachael Yamagata's new album, 'Elephants...Teeth Sinking Into Heart'
My fabulous camera.
And taking pictures...everyday.
That I have a heater that I can control.
My glass cutting board.
The second hand store in the city center.
Gevulde Speculaas. Yum.
Hungarian Pancakes. And Pannenkoken (Dutch pancakes).
Kaki Fruit.
That the Eramus building, the TvA, and the Library are all connected...no need to go outside!
My Wall of Home




2 comments:
Hi Paigie,I love when you make your love-hate comments. That's such an interesting way to inform and entertain!
Grammie
I'm glad you like it, it's a fun way to condense my experiences!
Post a Comment