I made another trip...
I'm leaving Dec 19th to go from Dusseldorf to Dublin, Ireland early in the morning, and so have to catch a taxi from Nijmegen in the wee hours of the morning. I leave Dublin on the 21st early in the morning and leave for London, England, where one of my exchange friends will be home in london and we're planning on meeting there. I leave from London back to Eindhoven, a city not too far from Nijmegen in the Netherlands on the 23rd. And back just in time for Christmas!Itinerary:
From Düsseldorf (Weeze) (NRN) to Dublin (DUB)
Fri, 19Dec08 Flight FR2176 Depart NRN at 07:00 and arrive DUB at 07:45
From Dublin (DUB) to London Stansted (STN)
Sun, 21Dec08 Flight FR 206 Depart DUB at 08:10 and arrive STN at 09:25
From London Stansted (STN) to Eindhoven (EIN)
Tue, 23Dec08 Flight FR9271 Depart STN at 06:55 and arrive EIN at 09:00
Fri, 19Dec08 Flight FR2176 Depart NRN at 07:00 and arrive DUB at 07:45
From Dublin (DUB) to London Stansted (STN)
Sun, 21Dec08 Flight FR 206 Depart DUB at 08:10 and arrive STN at 09:25
From London Stansted (STN) to Eindhoven (EIN)
Tue, 23Dec08 Flight FR9271 Depart STN at 06:55 and arrive EIN at 09:00
Doei!
These are a few pictures I've taken around town...
The first is outside my window, on a really foggy day
The second is at the market, when everyone's packing up, it's amazing to me how much stuff they can literally stuff into these vans...this one is fabrics
The second is at the market, when everyone's packing up, it's amazing to me how much stuff they can literally stuff into these vans...this one is fabrics
The rest are around the city center, all of a sudden the city was decorated for holiday time...it looks great at night




2 comments:
That's awesome! You're getting to go to all these cool places! I'm jealous but mostly happy for you!! You should meet the Choir in Spain, they're there now.
I would, but it costs a ton of money to get there, and for the most part they're giong to be in southern spain, which costs even more and is harder to get to...unfortunately. it would cost as much to go to spain as it would for this whole london/dublin trip including hostels. but, hopefully ill get there by the end of the school year, if i can find a deal ; )
Post a Comment