07 November 2008

Don't Wait Too Long

I can't sleep.
I saw James Bond tonight, it was good, but i didn't like it ending, it was too resolved, no cliff hangers or loose ends. I read about a review of the movie that wasn't too favorable because Bond had a serious relationship and is seeking revenge, unlike the older James Bond movies. While I'm not a fan of revenge movies or otherwise, I think Bond not being as much of a man whore is a good development in the movies. But, the first was much better.
On Saturday I'm going to Delft and the Storm Surge Barrier, if it was anything like our last excursion, I should do my research and find out where I want to go in Delft if we're just going to be dropped off at the city.
I'm going to make plans for december...tomorrow I'm going to figure out my money and book a ticket to go to London, then jump over to Ireland, and spend about 2 days in both places. I'm planning on going around december 19th-22 or 23rd...So, if anyone's planning on visiting me around Christmas time, you should let me know so I can make sure I'll be here. Another girl I know is from Germany and goes back home just about every weekend, she said I could bum a ride with her anytime, I'm thinking about going there around Christmas time as well to go to a Christmas market.
I discovered Madeleine Peyroux by accident the other day, she sings jazz, and sounds like how
I imagine good old time jazz sounds. And plus! she's still alive, a good artist I really like who I could actually see in concert and could make a new album.

Dag!
p.s. title song by Madeleine Peyroux

No comments: