03 October 2008

Tomorrow Is A Long Time

Okay, so, for most of the day I've been doing research on Milan (actually arriving in Bergamo)...
And I discovered that I won't be able to go to see The Last Supper because you have to reserve and purchase a ticket, and none are available until November...
But! I also discovered that the Stradivariano Museum is in Milan! The museum that has famous, very old violins (and other strings) from the very famous maker, Antonio Stradivari, it does cost money to get in, but I think for me it would be worth it! I was super excited about that.
Tomorrow I'm going to Kinderdijk and Rotterdam for the day. Should be a great trip, I'm really looking forward to it. I'll write again when I can...

ttfn.
p.s. title song by nick drake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

K it's been 4 days since your last blog, dont you know we all read it faithfully every day. We're empty when you dont write to us :) Hope you have a great weekend. Miss you.

Paige said...

Wow, every day? I had no idea, I'm flattered...I apologize for the gap, it won't happen again ; )
Miss you!