16 October 2008

Anniversary

Well, yesterday I forgot, but it was my 2 month anniversary!!!!!!! I made it! YAY!

That's all.

Dag!
p.s. title song by the cure. I hate them, i think i got them from my work...but it's the only anniversary song i have on my ipod

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, we have not forgot how long it is, but it seems so much longer. We miss you even though we didn't see you everday here, but we knew you were here among us safe. It is nice we can read about you and your adventures. papa & Grammie

Anonymous said...

It doesn't seem that long , but you sure have been through alot the last two months, and all by yourself. I'm very proud that you have taken on such a great adventure and I'm pretty envious. People at work ask about your lastest trip or adventure. I enjoy your blogs. HEREs to the next two : )

Mrs. Mafua said...

Paigie Waigie!!!! I am so proud of you you're becoming a world traveler! Keep doing all these trips, it's an amazing opportunity, you're regret it if you don't! It'll go by so fast, there are little times where I find myself thinking about you and missing you terribly, like saying goodbye online and crying :( I miss you're friendship and willingness to just hang out with me and keep me company! You're an amazing person and I'm so glad to tell people you're my sister!

Mrs. Mafua said...

I know I know it's "I miss your friendship" it was a slip of the fingers I know how to use yours I promise :) I know how this family is and I just had to correct myself before comments showed up!