13 April 2009

Take Me Anywhere

Happy Easter Monday!!
here are some pictures of last week...

Marie & me making/eating pannenkoken (pancakes...dutch style)
finished product
out to dinner...my two slices of pizza got a full size box for take home
when virginie ordered a liter of wine, the waitress asked marie and i what we wanted to drink...we shared. : )
Marie showed me I do have self-timing on my camera!
Maria Gebrootekerk (church) we passed with a fire outside...

I like the "last but possibly least" amongst all the dutch...i wonder what they think that phrase means?
Doei!
p.s. title song by Tegan & Sara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi: Read today that only 15% of the Dutch know about Good Friday. Also that 45% didn't know that Easter was a Christian Holiday. True? papa

Paige said...

I find that very difficult to believe. Even though the Netherlands isn't historically the most religious country, 45% seems very low.
Although, I do buy the 15%, most people who consider themselves 'religious' don't even know what good friday is.
I don't have a lot of knowledge about those types of statistics here, but those would be my observations.
Interesting stuff!