Hey everyone.
Well, this 3rd quarter is wrapping up, and already exams are here! I'm liking this only having courses for 2 months deal. I have a course, American Modernism starting up next week, and Digital Art and Culture in a couple weeks after that. And, am equally excited to finish my gender theories and equality policies course. I have learned quite a bit in it, but will not miss it too much.
And, it sounds like I'll know quite a few people in my digital art and culture course coming up...the good and bad about being an international in a smaller school...we all basically take the same courses (the english ones) and so at least know one other person in each course we take. Good because of course you already know someone. Bad because you tend to stay in your comfort zone...and then must go out of your way to meet and befriend locals.
The staircase in the M.C. Escher building
I'm planning on going to Den Haag (The Hague) this saturday to see Madurodam (miniature scale version of the Nederlands), and also to the beach...but I haven't gotten my ticket yet, I'm crossing my fingers hoping they still have some left. I have a lot to do tomorrow, today I slacked off too much. I need to meet with an advisor to approve some paperwork, buy my ticket to Den Haag, get groceries, and go to class. I really need to start buckling down and not getting distracted with these two exams in next couple weeks.Today was my last Gender Theories and Equality Policies course...the whole time I was just thinking about how it was an absolutely beautiful day outside. The sun was shining, it was warm enough not to wear a scarf or gloves, and I saw some very daring girl wearing a sleeveless shirt. If only the wind weren't blowing it would've been perfect. Let's hope for more days like this one.Oh, a little while ago, I got a letter from immigration, I think I got the jist of what it's saying, but I should probably get it translated just in case they're trying to boot me out of this lovely, flat country. I just keep forgetting, and it's a pain in you know what to type a whole letter into google translator...maybe I'll just take it to the international office and have them figure it out for me! : )
Till Then...
Tot Zop.s. title song by Blur




2 comments:
Yes, I would agree, probably should find out what it really says. That is kind of like getting a Letter from the IRS, wonder what they are saying, and worrying about what they mean, ha. Wonderful pictures, neat comments. papa
So I found out it was just in case I wanted to extend my stay in the Netherlands...
GUESS WHAT????!!!
haha, just kidding.
I threw it out.
Post a Comment