28 August 2008

My Room and Blog

So, I don't really remember what i was going to write about. Oh, yes, so i cleaned the kitchen today. Well, more like straightened up. I fixed myself dinner and was sitting eating, and just couldn't stand it anymore so i cleaned up a bit. I washed all the dishes, changed the foil on the stove (actually, my roommate did that after i took off the old) and washed the counters and microwave. Didn't touch the oven this time. It took me a bit over 2 hours to clean the kitchen. I'm also posting pictures of my room, floor, and kitchen so you can see. No joke, over 2 hours. After I finished one of my roommates came out and was amazed that the kitchen was clean and another came back home and the first showed the second. They both thought everyone would appreciate it (of course they will!!!!!!! or should!!!!!! it was disgusting...) So, now i'm the 'best girl' on our floor. Ah haha.

I have a new favorite treat here, its called Roomboter Reuze Stroopwafels. They're pretty much slightly cinnamon flavored waffels with camarmel in between. They're delicioso. When i got here i bought bitterkoekies, they were not so good, a kind of a ginger bread like sweet with a bite to them. So, i gave them to my roommates, and apparently they like them. One of my roommates gave me a popsicle, it was cola flavored, not so bad, today i found 'fresh cola' flavored mentos, also not bad. Interesting though. I had another movie night tonight and bough paprika flavored chips. Since I've been here ive seen paprika flavored things, but didnt know what it was till one day i ordered a dish that said it had paprika in it and i knew what everything else was in it, and so discovered there were bell peppers. I was kind of intrigued to try paprika flavored chips, but tasted them and they're pretty much bbq chips with a tiny kick. But they show red and green bell peppers on the bag...go figure.

Anyway...here are some pictures of my room.(obviously i didnt clean up)

Tot Ziens!

p.s. I didn't know if anyone knew that you can click on the photos to enlarge them. Just in case you REALLY miss me and want to see pictures of me as big as possible. : )

My Building
Where I put my bike outside of my building, you have to have a room key to get in.




Can you see how many silverware there are?????
Mail!!!! Mine's empty : (




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a hard worker you are! Nice of you and if no one else appreciate you, we sure do! Sorry about the mail, I am getting so use to this blog I haven't writen, sorry. papa

Anonymous said...

Is that your bike with the saddle bags? (in front of the fence) The windmill, they are always a cool picture, not sure why but they are. You take nice pictures Paige you have a good eye for formate and contain. I don't no if you can down load movie clip on facebook? that would be cool.

Anonymous said...

The sink....is that in your room? or down the hall? shared hehehehe.

Anonymous said...

No, its not my bike...although i do have a picture of it...maybe ill post it now. why thank you, thats good since i take a ton of pictures! im not sure if id be able to do that or not....i can try tho.
No, the sink is in my room. i have the door to get in, and its like an entry way kind of i have the closet across from my sink and then another door to get into my bedroom. In the pictures i just have the inside door open.