Okay everyone, so i got a cell phone today and opened a bank account. So, its free for the U.S. to call me, but i pay 9 cents a minute to call you, so itd probably be best if you all can call me (if you can afford it that is!!!)
My number is (31*) 0624653260
The 31 is for the nederlands.
So, i also FINALLY!! got a pillow! I'm very excited to sleep on something comfy tonight! I also went shopping today and got a clothesline and pins and just strung it up in my room to help dry my clothes faster, i had them on just hangers i had, but not many places to put them.
haha, Diana, i'm listening to Perry Como, your favorite song, 'A' your adorable...and i was talking with the american girl last night...she likes old movies too!!!!!! I'm not so weird afterall!!! So, HA!
And Marsha, i got some sticky stuff and put up all kinds of pictures on my walls, so you're well represented : )
Brennie, I love the pictures you gave me and have most of them on my walls of us. Thanks! I'll make sure they stay okay so you can have them back.
I got converters and things today so im going to take some pictures of my room and building and bike so you all can seem them i know my parents have been kind of anxious to see.
But, Im going to go get something to eat before the bbq because meat and things are so expensive and i just got groceries yesterday. So, I'll probably get back on when i get back. The bbq is in Lent so it might take me a while.
Till then, Tot ziens!
25 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Great story, and sounds like you are really fitting in well. Very proud of you and all you are doing. papa & Grammie
Post a Comment