26 August 2008
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Okay, so I'm super duper pissed. I figured I'd be able to watch the shows i normally do just online, where i do anyway. No, no, only those damn Americans can. It says only people in the U.S. can watch full episodes, what is that about???? I think there is some discrimination going on!! What will I do without my grey's anatomy, desparate housewives, chuck, pushing daisies, heroes, boston legal, medium, dirty sexy money...and anything else i can't think of now??????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dad says it was your idea to go there. mom
we could watch for you and give u a play by play of all your shows
hehehheh
go over to the american army base next door across the border and watch it there
I haven't see a one of those, seems ok with me. Should be great things there in Europe to watch. papa
Go to Nasa.com, select Space Station, Give you times to watch the station from Nijmegen. Sat.,Sun, and Monday available. papa
Ewe, watch the space station? That does not sound too fun. Ugh, and not too good things to watch here, BBC channels and other english and scottish old shows (im sure you're jealous mom and dad). There is a couple of dutch channels, but they're not too exciting.
I think papa has it right, your not missing much once you get away from them. And to be in another country surely you have something else to do? I know don't call you surely!
That sucks, I feel for you. di
Post a Comment