So, I have an ear infection.
I went to see the doctor today and got some antibiotics and ear drops. The doc wanted to squirt water to flush the stuff out, but luckily I convinced him not to. I couldn't do that again. Oh oh, and my doc's name is Johnson (in dutch, Yawncer) haha. I know some of you will appreciate that.It snowed last night, and I learned a new appreciation for all those who have to bike in the snow to get around. It wasn't snowing, which probably would've been easier to ride in, but was packed and icy. I discovered that the slushy stuff is the most dangerous after ice. I also made the mistake of going down a couple of back roads that were shortcuts, and also not scraped. As hard as I was concentrating on the ground it's amazing I didn't run into anyone or anything. On one of the back streets a guy in front of me totally biffed it, his bike just flew out from under him and he landed straight on his back. It wasn't pretty. On my way to the clinic I was just praying that I wouldn't fall and have to end up seeing another kind of doctor. Luckily no incidents, I just swerved around quite a bit.
That was all the adventure I could take today. Hopefully tomorrow will be much lower key.
Oh, and I'm kind of getting bored with the meals i've been having lately, and was looking up some recipes today. Made egg fried rice tonight, not bad. But, if anyone has any recipes to share with pretty basic ingredients, let me know!
Goede Nacht!
p.s. title song by Stevie Nicks




No comments:
Post a Comment